Request Your Free Book Excerpt Now:
"SQL Server 2016 Developer's Guide - Free Sample Chapters"
Get the most out of the rich development capabilities of SQL Server 2016 to build efficient database applications for your organization.
What You Will Learn:
- Explore the new development features introduced in SQL Server 2016
- Identify opportunities for In-Memory OLTP technology, significantly enhanced in SQL Server 2016
- Use columnstore indexes to get significant storage and performance improvements
- Extend database design solutions using temporal tables
- Exchange JSON data between applications and SQL Server in a more efficient way
- Migrate historical data transparently and securely to Microsoft Azure by using Stretch Database
- Use the new security features to encrypt or to have more granular control over access to rows in a table
- Simplify performance troubleshooting with Query Store
- Discover the potential of R’s integration with SQL Server
Offered Free by: Packt
See All Resources from: Packt